Hey Guys, and Gals.
Nothing to fancy to see here, just a simple RPI case that suites what I wanted as far as looks, and use.
all the holes on the side covers are made to be able to fit a standard M3 screw, so if you wanted you could add different things inside with adapters, for example an internal SSD, or a controller holder on the outside.
your parts list is as follows
- 1 - Main Body
- 1 - Left side cover
- 1 - Right side cover
- 4 - Spacers
- 2 - 30cm Usb Panel mount (30mm spacing between holes)
- 1 - 12mm momentary switch (I used a 12v version)
- 4 - M3X16mm Steel Hex Socket Flat Head Cap Screws
- 18 - M3X8mm Steel Hex Socket Flat Head Cap Screws
- Raspberry PI (I used a PI3 B+)
I used these videos to setup the button with led
Power Button config
If I forgot anything please let me know
I used a .6 nozzle with a .3 layer height. you should not have an issue with whatever layer height you want.