I took the low-poly bulbasaur remix of the planter and mixed it with this circular switch cartridge case I found and it mixed pretty well! Only thing looking back again is I should've used a remix of bulbasaur like the pen holder vs the pot since the hole in the bottom I need to fix
UPDATE 5/20/2019: Grabbed the original low poly bulbasaur with the bulb still attached and added it to it with meshmixer. Still not perfect and there's a bit of a gap around the edge of the circular switch case and the bulb that needs to be filled. So, I'm learning 3d modeling as I go with this one haha. But I'll leave the original v1 (as seen with photos in white PLA) but also uploading the new v2 of this with the bulb and some better meshes (and no hole on the bottom from the flower pot base I had used before.
0.6mm nozzle set to 0.4mm layer height