This remix adds the symmetric "hold guide" so you can use it as a side feeder easily. I also added some simple remixes which can be useful for stacking multiple rollers.
I think it is easier to print and less problematic to reuse than most of the other one-pieced designs.
Optimal build is
- 2x symmetric holder,
- 2x roller (from the original design),
- 4x 608ZZ (from the nearest skateboard shop),
- 2x parallel brace.
"I have a lot of place" build:
- 4x symmetric holder,
- 4x roller (from the original design),
- 8x 608ZZ (from the nearest skateboard shop),
- 2x parallel brace,
- 2x serial brace.
Probably it worth to remix the serial braces with some shared base, in the long term.
Tips for the roller print:
- use raft
- use support
- use randomized "Z seam alignment"
Nothing special. The bridging can be tricky, but worked for me out of the box.