7/14/19 Update: Reworked the models and added a beveled edge and added an extra 1mm to the bottom to make the bases thicker as the top detail took that away. Also increased the template size to 30 bases per batch.
I wanted some bases to match the awesome Zone Mortalis ruined tiles that Eberleg created so I whipped up some in TinkerCad. I used a cookie cutter method on his floot tiles and they look great. Although no beveled edges and there's only 12 since the 4 conors were just bare floor.
Pics attached show an high overview of the process and the finished product
3D Hero PLA
Using 3d Hero gray PLA, I increased the temp to 215 for all layers and got better looking prints that way. I find running it hotter fo rthis brand is better.