I print on paper so rarely these days that my paper goes off. This is largely due to moisture in the page, I believe. So when I opened a new ream I thought it might be a good idea to put the pages that didn't go in the printer in a sealed bag. I had some large 'snap (or clip) clock bags in the pantry that fitted a reasonable amount of A4 pages. There was some space left in the page, so I thought it best to have some desiccant in there to help preserve and keep it dry. This container fits nicely along side an inch of paper inside a 'snaplock' bag.
The top is a snug fit but if your concerned about it coming off, I have added a hole at each end for a string. The thought here is to add a long string trough the body and the lid before adding the desiccant. Tie a knot in on the outside of the body end (to stop it pulling through, obviously). Fill the container and the desiccant will move around the string. Fit the lid and tie a snug knot on the lid end to prevent it coming off.
I found that I needed to sand a little of the inside of the body at the top where it joins the lid, or the lid was a really tight fit or simply didn't fit. It only required a could of seconds with a needle file or even a craft knife would suffice.
There was a bit of spider webbing on one side of my print but nothing that would affect function, or looks that much in my opinion.