I came into a used G Max 1.0. I didnt like some things about it, so I made some changes. This will replace the bulk dual extruders to run a dual bowden setup.
The bolt holes for the v-slots are 40 mm apart. The top holes I built on a 6 mm spacer with 5 mm through holes for m5 bolts. The bottom holes are 7 mm in diameter to allow for a eccentric spacer.
Mounting holes for the accessory are 20x40mm spaced. This should accommodate a variety of things. My goal is to print https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1737366 and try to get that working.
This is my first design, so hopefully it works well for some. I will be printing this soon using my Wanhao duplicator.
Note: Still need a way to attach this to the x axis stepper motor. I may edit this piece and find a way to attach the belt here.