This is a remix (see remix source) i wanted to have 2 radial fans but still use the original BL touch mount. Fan Duct SHORT is for the original nozzle and fan duct LONG is for the longer nozzle
Printed for proof of concept, everything fits well except I have the newer nozzle, So i think I need to lower the actual duct a little closer to the print plate. Also as it is attached the nozzle is not perfectly centered in the cooling zone.
Current pics are without the following "up next" adjustments.
-adjust length to better fit newer nozzle
-adjust so nozzle is in center of cooling ducts
-test for airflow
I tried to make it so there were 2 set of screw holes so it would work with both the newer nozzle and the original but that didn't work. it was a little to low. Nozzle is now in the center and the airflow works great, couldn't find any leaks. Another adjustment i made was to put little rectangle supports where the air comes out so provide a little better structure for the duct.
- post final file for long nozzle and short nozzle
- post final pictures after Fan duct 2.0 is done printing
DONE! fits, looks good, and works well.