Please be aware this is a work in progress and currently needs a lot of changes
This is my rework of the Leonardo da Vinci Catapult by ollie91297.
I decided to make it even bigger and break some of the parts down so i could still print them on my ender3.
I'm currently printing this so haven't tested anything and it's 99.9% certain that i will find problems and things i have to change along the way, so if you would like to download it and print it's at your own risk at this point, once i've finished and confirmed everything is working i'll provide an update along with pictures of the completed project.
Update: May 10th 2019
I've found A LOT of problems with my design so I'm currently working on fixing these and in the process redesigning near enough all of it.
so im going to concentrate on this for a little while before i update any of the files but at this point its looking like near enough most of the current files are going to change.
Stay tuned for future updates. Matt Bryce ^_^
Update: May 5th 2019
I've replaced some of the parts for the frame, decided the inside connectors for the bottom middle section of the frame didn't need the screw holes as they fit tight anyway so it's a waste so these are now different parts.
I've also added number at the beginning of each part this will be used when the project is complete and I produce a PDF showing how it's all assembled.
Update: May 2nd 2019
I've redesigned the Dowels as the measurements were completely wrong
shakes fist at calipers
Update: May 1st 2019
I've changed the design of the fulcrum bar so the dowels on each end are fitted with a square shape in order to make them stronger and a better fit on the bearings as well as a similar design for fitting the ratcheting cog wheel.
- Screws (Lots)
- Fillament (I used PLA colours are of course upto you)
- 608ZZ Bearings x3
- elastic bands, various sizes
- Washers (Optional)