A book-like container for all your things in need of a place to hide!
Create your own cover, either in the Customizer/editing the .scad file or just drawing a 110x150x1mm square, with 45 chamfered edge on the bottom and add your own mix in to it. All remixes/makes are welcomed!
The book is assembled as follows:
- Separate the two sides of the Cover.
- Remove the built in supports under the hinge and the lock pin.
- Clean all finish all parts.
- Do a test fit, make sure the Upper and Lower Pins go in all the way without resistance and spin freely, and the pages fit nicely.
- Insert the pins and glue the Pages to the back cover (this goes over the pins ends, locking them in place).
- Hide your things.
This is quite a challenging print, so I suggest your try printing the smaller version first! https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3547820
Check out my other designs here: https://www.thingiverse.com/Superbeasti/designs
This is quite a challenge to print, as it has so tall and thin walls.