For 320x320 3D printers or larger
This is the older version 2 - the 3rd version with a lit has already been uploaded
This is also a untested concept design, use/print at your own risk, I do not know if the parts fit or if the patterns will correctly print..
Currently I do not yet have a printer, but I plan on eventually buying one. I've made this along with other designs only on the first day trying Tinkercad or any other 3D design software so with this in mind I am not yet fully sure what I am doing or what will print on a 3D printer. :)
Please let me know if you print, mod or like my design, I am very eager to see how people get on!
- Ribbed top edges for dividers to sit in
- Grooved base matching the top edges for divider to stay still and keep paper from sliding around
- The box front and back both are in a 82 degrees angle to ensure it will be easy to go through the paperwork
- There are patterns/holes along the sides and top to let the documents air and hopefully reduce the amount of plastic required
- Tags are not attached for ease of printing as well as a small amount of customisation/modifying if required