Using my Fusion 360 refresh of the Hero Me Base I have created a refresh of the Teaching Techs remix of the original Hero Me Base, but using the Gen2d design, for use with the DD E3 Direct Drive mount from Basaraba Innovations. Thanks again MediaMan, and Kelokera, for the original design. I have test fitted this and it seems to fit well. A STEP file has been included in the project if anyone wants to make any changes.
Update 1 (4/25/19)
Two non-critical minor changes have been made to the design. One, I had attempted to center the hot end between the two inside walls, and I removed material from the wrong side. This spacing has been corrected. Two, I moved the cutout for the allen wrench/tool access to be centered over the top screw making it much easier to access.