I have designed a version of the Hero Me Base Gen2d, from scratch, in Fusion 360. It is a very close replica of the Gen2d. Thank you MediaMan, and Kelokera, for all your work on the original design. Pulling measurements off of the STL file was challenging. For areas where parts connect I tried to keep the exact measurements pulled from the original STL file. Almost all other measurements I tried to normalize around the 0.4mm nozzle size used on most printers. I have included the STEP file if anyone wants to make any changes.
Print this with supports everywhere.
Made updates as recommended by @mediaman
If these updates are good they will be pushed to the other Fusion 360 refreshes.