Bondtech has provided a nice housing for the new IR filament sensor on Bondtech extruder for Prusa / Bear / Zaribo: https://github.com/BondtechAB/Bondtech_Prusa_i3/tree/master/CAD-Files.
This is a remix of this original design. Changes comprise:
- new cover for push-fit connector for inverse bowden set-up
- new cover for "regular" filament feeding
- slightly moved magnet for greater attraction
- slightly modified lever for same reason
- slightly thicker walls of the housing for better printing
In addition to the screws mentioned in the Bondtech manual 1x M3 square nut and one M3x10mm socket head cap screw are needed.
Update 01.05.2019: Thanks Stefan Weber for providing a third cover for the Mosaic Palette 2
Update 04.05.2019: updated version of the Mosaic cover
Update 07.05.2019: correct version of lever uploaded