This is my attempt to fill in the gap of the missing RAMPS enclosure for the Prusa I3 Bear Upgrade. I made this electronics enclosure because I've got a cloned Prusa MK3 that I wanted to upgrade to a sturdier frame. This version ONLY supports the RE-ARM board, Arduino Mega support might be coming later. It is designed so it just fits the Prusa buildsurface.
- T-slot and V-slot support
- Supports a 70mm Fan
- Fits a RAMPS board and Raspberry Pi 3
- Cable management clips
- Fits perfect between the aluminium corners and corner brackets
Additional parts required:
- 70mm fan
- 12x M3 Nut
- 6x M3 Square Nut
- 8x M3x10 Bolt
- 4x M3x20 Bolt
- 6x M3x10 Slotted countersunk head screw
- Add Arduino Mega support
- Different fan size support
- External reset button support
Please do let me now what you think of this enclosure and what could be better :)
Supports: Only touching buildplate!
Useful tip (Cura): set combing to 'not in skin'
Tip for inserting M3 Nuts
Heat them for a short moment with a lighter and then push them into place with a bolt.