Arkham Horror 3rd Edition box insert.
The main objective was a fast setup of the game, and to have room left for upcoming expansions.
This thing is work in progress as I need to add separator for cards (coming soon), I'll probably use BGG separators for districts & big cards, and make a few 3D Print separators for monsters (Cultist, Deeper one, etc.).
There is a lot of room left in the box and this insert should fit:
- 2 or 3 new districts (tiles & cards)
- at least 3 new characters (maybe 6 but really tight concerning "miniatures" storage)
- at least 2 new status (like blessed/cursed)
- a lot of small cards for objects/spell...
- at least 2 or 3 new scenarios (including monsters if there is not too many of them, codex, mini cards, etc.)
Not sure if it'll be enough, but hopefully it'll fit one or two upcoming expansions :)
Notes about printing parts:
- The bottom (tiles insert) is really thin, the part under tiles is only present to keep everything in place.
- Most of parts must be printed at 10% scale (one day I'll probably understand how to resize my designs in Fusion 360...).
Notes about pictures:
- I was a bit optimistic concerning filling (10%) with the monsters box, and it break, but no real impact on usage of this box.
- Big cards box was 3mm too small, corrected in the STL (but I'll not reprint this big part :) )
- As you can see it just add 3mm to box thickness (rulebooks thickness minus 1mm).