As you might know fan covers add additional noise to the system. I observed that a lot of fan covers from Thingiverse are fancy but aren't designed at all for reducing the noise.
This thing is an attempt.
So what I did?
- Kept the cover a little bit far from the fan
- Added more clearance on the top cap
- Added 8 lateral vents so that the air flows much more easy
This upload includes also two simplified versions of the initial design.
- Default version might need support if your nozzle is not properly cooled
- Basic versions doesn't need support
- I printed this in PET-G but PLA is also fine