The kbricks tractor uses a subset of 24 parts of the kbricks construction system and is one of the first models I designed for it. The tractor has a functioning steering and can be used in combination with figures of common toy lines.
The list below shows how often each part needs to be printed. A video provides a step-by-step description for assembling the tractor.
Please follow kbricks on YouTube and Instagram.
Prusa PLA, PETG
Refer to the kbricks construction system for print instructions and hints on removing embedded support. The following list shows number of instances, recommended color, and specific print settings for each of the parts that is making up the tractor:
- 2 x cube_basic.stl (silver, detect thin walls)
- 2 x cube_1hole.stl (silver, detect thin walls)
- 1 x cube_1hole_open.stl (silver, detect thin walls)
- 3 x cube_smooth.stl (yellow, detect thin walls)
- 2 x cube_l.stl (silver, detect thin walls)
- 4 x prism_45deg.stl (silver)
- 25 x connector_long.stl (silver, brim)
- 25 x connector_short.stl (silver, brim)
- 9 x peg.stl (silver, brim)
- 1 x plate_1hole_rounded.stl (silver)
- 1 x plate3x1_rounded.stl (yellow)
- 2 x beam3_peg_pos1.stl (silver, support on build plate only)
- 1 x axle4.stl (silver)
- 1 x axle7.stl (silver)
- 1 x spook_wheel2_locked.stl (yellow)
- 2 x spoke_wheel4_rim.stl (yellow)
- 2 x spook_wheel3_rim.stl (yellow)
- 1 x gear1.stl (silver)
- 1 x bevel_gear_90deg.stl (silver)
- 1 x bevel_gear_90deg_short.stl (yellow)
- 1 x gear_rack6.stl (silver)
- 1 x steering6.stl (silver)
- 1 x seat.stl (yellow, detect thin walls)
- 9 x axle_ring.stl (silver)
Printed at FabLab Karlsruhe e.V.
2019-04-22 Initial upload
2019-05-02 Updated part cube_1hole_open.stl: Added missing embedded support