This is a dice tray based off of u/LemonStream's design on reddit.com/r/dnd/.
I saw the design and wanted to see if I could recreate it in TinkerCAD. The size may need to be adjusted to fit the dice you use. Please test out before printing whole thing.
Version 2: I made some edits after getting feedback. The logo is only on one part instead of being split across two. The bottom bevels were also removed to make printing a lot easier. And the magnet holes were expanded to make fitting easier. I used 8.25mm x 1.75mm magnets since I had a bunch just lying around.
Version 3: After printing my first test model, I noticed that it's too short by a few cm. I have expanded the height of all models to reflect this new information. I have also changed the logo to have more detail visible.
The lid is printed together using the technique in this video.
Print the dragon first, but leave it on the bed. Then print the top piece and they should be fused together without worrying about tolerances.