Robotech Stage 3 Crisis Point RRT Strategy OPTIONAL GAME PIECES Bioroid RP Grab Counters are the only way Robotech Masters can recover Resource Points is during raids on Earth.
Use: During a Contested Robotech Empire Raid on Earth these tokens are scattered a crossed the Battlespace. Each Token gathered by the Robotech Empire ups their resources.
These counters are an option but N-Scale figures look better on the board. This set includes 12 - 12mm diameter Tokens.
0 Space/Drift Total RP Value Possible: 0
1 wilderness or Wasteland Total RP Value Possible: 12 (Default for Unprotected sector Raids)
3 Sub-Urban Area/Out Post/Research Center Total RP Value Possible: 36
5 City/Colony or Base (UEG ASC Civil Defense Forces mobilization points 20) Total RP Value Possible: 60
10 CAPITAL/Fortress/Mega City (UEG ASC Civil Defense Forces mobilization points 60) Total RP Value Possible: 120
Game Note: This mod may make Stage 3 Crisis Point into a perpetual game with no ending.
Robotech Crisis Point RRT Strategy Game (3rd stage) - The Robotech Masters Mothership is used to track the ships location for the 3rd stage game.
Game Movement, Sector Control, and Infrastructure are the same as STAGE 2 for EDF commanders.
Robotech Masters vs. United Earth Government Earth Defense Forces (RDF, ASC and EBSIS).
1) The RM start out with 100RP and no way to replenish these resources. The Robotech Masters must indicate how many RP's are held in reserve for the Motherships defense and what is being used to Planet Assault. Robotech masters must search for the Protoculture Factory using planet assaults.
2) The RDF starts with 3 RP with their HQ out of South America or North America.
3) The ASC starts with 10 RP with their HQ in North America or Europe.
4) The EBSIS start with 10 RP with their HQ in Asia or Africa.
Stage 3 Special Conditions:
Earth Defense Forces must agree on a hidden location for the Protoculture Factory and its location written down on a piece of paper. If a HQ is destroyed this paper must be given to the Robotech Masters.
1) RDF: RDF units can only take and control unoccupied sectors.
2) ASC and EBSIS: ASC and EBSIS units can fight for control of Sectors to gain RP and control infrastructure.
3) Robotech Masters: The Robotech Masters must indicate how many RP's are held in reserve for the Motherships defense and what is being used to Planet Assault. Robotech Masters must search for the Protoculture Factory using planet assaults.
a. Knocked out of Orbit: If the Mothership is knocked out of orbit by EDF units the Robotech Masters get to select where the ship crashes.
b. The Robotech Masters can spend 10 RP's to recover the vessel and return it back to orbit the next turn.
EDF forces must: (one objective marker per game in order of...)
1) knock the Robotech Masters ship out of orbit by destroying the Objective Marker on the ship.
2) While the space ship is crashed in a Sector knock the Robotech Masters Power Plant off line (Objective Marker)
3) Kill the Robotech Masters HVT objective marker.
Robotech Masters must:
before your resources are spent you must locate the hidden Protoculture Factory on planet Earth. If its defended then you must defeat the defenders before gaining control.
1) High Orbit is on the top of the Game Board and they are capable of launching Planet Assaults.
2) Low Orbit is on the bottom of the game board and they are capable of launching Planet Assaults or landing in a Sector/Region on the planet next turn.
3) Deep Space is on a paper plate.
4) Game Board controls resources (RP) by sectors or regions.