See the "Usage and Disclaimer" section for important information regarding this model.
Yoda "Quickly now, Reach the planets surface we must."
Republic envoy: "In an escape pod sir? The enemy will fire at anything we launch."
Yoda: "Then launch all of them, you will."
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - S1 EP1
- 4/21/19: Added unsliced models so you can cut them at whatever angle you like.
This model is based on the Republic escape pods feature in the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. There are a few versions of the model, the terminology of which is explained below:
- Cockpit: The front of the model which attaches to the Body.
- Body: The complete back half of the model.
- (Cable clamps): Versions with this designation have small tabs that connect to cables located are around the body.
- Crashed sideways: This version is cut down the middle at a 7-degree angle and lays flat.
- Crashed vertical: This version cuts the cockpit off the model at a 20-degree angle so the back half sticks out of the ground.
As always, if you print one please post a make, I'd love to see how it turned out and get any feedback you may have. Happy Printing!
I printed with supports everywhere to be safe, however, it's up to your discretion.
Usage and Disclaimer
The end-user may:
- Print as many copies of this model as they wish
The end-user may NOT:
- Claim that they designed this part
- Sell the .stl files or any other files associated with this model
- Sell printed versions of this model without my explicit consent.
I am in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney, Fantasy Flight Games, Lucasfilm, Lucasarts, EA or any other stakeholders in the Star Wars franchise. I make no claim to any of the original designs my models are based on.
I am not responsible for what you do with these parts once you download them, and the end-user assumes responsibility for upholding the associated license once they download this part.
I reserve the right to change the license at any time, and it is the responsibility of the end-user to ensure they are aware of the license and what it entails.
- The end-user assumes responsibility for anything that occurs when printing this part (i.e. if your printer breaks while printing this It's not my fault). I suspect this won't be an issue for anyone but you never know.