Now you See It.
- Added a multi color version. It can be printed with a single nozzle. (See printing instructions)
- Increased size to accommodate larger hanger holes.
- Added framed version.
- Rounded corners.
3D Solutech PLA
To print the multi-color with a single nozzle follow these instructions.
- Print the runes first.
- Chose a light color filament for the runes.
- Slice with a layer height of .2 mm.
- Position the print on the build plate where it will not interfere with homing and bed leveling probes. Do not drag the model to the new position in the slicer. Use the entry panel so that the move can be duplicated exactly when positioning the plaque.
- Do not use rafts or brims. If using a skirt carefully remove it from the build plate without disturbing the runes before starting to print the plaque.
- The runes are only .2 mm in height. Therefore the plaque will print over it since the slicer prints the first layer at .3 mm height.
- Print the plaque second.
- Chose a darker color for the plaque.
- Change the filament.
- Carefully remove any skirt from the build plate prior to printing the plaque.
- Position the plaque at the same location the runes were printed.
- Slice at .2 mm layer height.
- Do not use rafts. Skirts and brims (on outside only) are okay.
- Enjoy your two color print.