Infinity Cube with Dice
With this design, I pay my sincere tribute to all math teachers, esp. those who work with young children!
The infinity cube, printed with TPU flexible filament, has been well received by children and adults. I am told that some children find it very comforting and soothing, just like what a math toy does! Some just like flexing it around; others ask interesting math questions.
Unfortunately, it does not flex into infinity. Eventually, it breaks and is very hard to fix. So, I thought about it and decided to add some numbers or letters to each little cube. Now, when it does break, you end up with 8 dice. Trim a little bit if necessary. They are still useful for a math teacher!
Among the Files
- FlexiCube with Numbers (1-6), each cube is 20mm^3
- FlexiCube with Letters (A-F), each cube is 20mm^3
- Please use flexible filament. Otherwise, you will get 8 dice very quickly ^_^.
- 5-10% infill rate is fine. Each cube feels soft. A higher infill rate leads to better-looking cubes.
- 0.2mm resolution is fine.
Please do use TPU Flexible filament for "flexibility".
Play, Share, Make More, Play, Continue to Share ...