This is a mount for either 1 or 2 LED strips for your Prusa i3. I didn't like that most of the existing desgns for this didn't take into account the extruder clearance at mac height, and may lacked fillets/chamfers to look nice.
You can use this with the orignal spool holder (See pictures) but you should probably not use a frame mounted spool holder because they cause printing artifacts.
STL files for all parts needed in one print are in the files as "Lazy Plate"
- 2x 24v LED Strip Cut to 200mm (1x for Single)
- 1x Wire of Your Choice (I used USB 2.0 Wire)
- 1x SPDT/SPST Toggle Switch for 6mm Mounting Hole (mine was 13x8mm on the back but there is extra room in the switch box)
- 1x (optional) Rubber Boot for Toggle Switch
- 4x M3x10 Countersunk Screws (2x for Single)
- 4x M3 Nuts (2x for Single)
- 1x M3x18 Screw
- 2x Double Bracket or Single Bracket
- 2x LED Strip Bar (1x for Single)
- 1x Switch Box