A common problem during printing is tangle of the filament, which may cause jams or pull up the filament from the extruder while printing.
This guider will keep the filament in place while printing. The holes are big enough to allow uninterrupted moving of the filament, but also small enough to prevent further untangle of the filament from the spool.
Once printed, the guider fit easily and snugly at the bottom of the spool holder that comes out of the box.
- Single hole - R1.95mm - D3.9mm
- Double sided - R1.50mm - D3.0mm
- Double sided - R1.95mm - D3.9mm - suitable for bowden fitting M4.0mm
- Double sided - R2.00mm - D4.0mm - suitable for bowden fitting M4.0mm
- Double sided - R3.00mm - D6.0mm
- Single sided - R0.90mm - D1.8mm
- Double sided - R0.90mm - D1.8mm
Use a round pliers or a rod to clear the holes and wide them, if needed