Sir Tardiflex, the flexible tardigrade with a top hat, survives the extremes of temperatures and hostile environments all while looking dapper in their top hat.
Sir Tardiflex was created by taking Mr. Flexi Rex's hat by Turbo-SunShine and adding it to TardiFlex - The flexible tardigrade with stronger hinges by jp_math with some slicing and dicing in Tinkercad. This combination was inspired by the brilliant Sir Flexington Rexington by tom_sky, even though Sir Tardiflex is not wearing a monocle.
Travel with Sir Tardiflex as they
- look fly AF next to a fancy clock,
- survive the dangers of--and ride--a feline beast,
- display their sharp claws,
- survive underwater and in ice,
- survive at 300 degrees F and fail to survive at 375 degrees,
- relive the glory days of the prehistoric era with a mammoth skeleton and a Flexi Rex friend, and
- survive in space.
Sir Tardiflex has gone on many adventures,
- climbing the temple at Chichen Itza,
- getting all meta while researching themselves on a computer,
- drinking coffee,
- drinking cat (??), and
- listening to sick beats.
Finally, Sir Tardiflex, also known as a waterbear, makes bear friends in their new home.
Thanks to my husband for taking pictures and looking up tardigrade facts while I was at work.