This is a greatly modified storage solution for The city of Kings. It takes heavily from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2984617 but many of the files have been modified to print better and on smaller 200mm printers. The entire collection took maybe .75kg of filament.
This is for sleeved card, though un-sleeved will work fine. It is also for my 130mm tall box and there is about 40mm of extra height when filled. This will leave room for extra and there is built-in room for more cards, etc, in the future. Just don't turn the box on its side or put some foam in to take up the extra space.
Print everything as noted below, there are multiple options for some items. Some parts need multiples: DL_Cards(2), Dice & Misc(2), Monster & Boss Stat Bar(3), and Player Bits(4).
I printed everything at .2mm @ 60mm/s with a few exceptions noted below.
These are listed in the same order as the parts in the screenshot, Top to bottom, Left to Right.
- Dice & Misc (2x): One will hold dice, another for random leftover bits.
- You can use
PIMP_City_Of_Kings_8.stl if you prefer as there is room, I just didn't see the need for the big wells.
- DL_Cards (2x): Unmodified version of the card holders from Hohyss.
- Modifiers & Health Tokens: Modified from PIMP_City_Of_Kings_5 to fit smaller bed.
- You could just print the original PIMP_City_Of_Kings_5 if you have a larger bed instead of this and the next models.
- Status Tokens: Modified from PIMP_City_Of_Kings_5 to fit smaller bed.
- DL_Exploration Tiles: Unmodified version of
- Resource Bin - Piece 1/2: A modified version of
PIMP_City_Of_Kings_7 for the cardboard resources that will print on a smaller bed.
- Resource Bin can be used instead of you have a larger print bed. You don't need both.
- Resource Bin - Wood - Piece 1/2 This is an unmodified version of the original
PIMP_City_Of_Kings_7 for wooden resources.
- If you use this or the original full size
PIMP_City_Of_Kings_7 instead you will need to reorganize the compartments but they will all fit.
- Monster & Boss Template: A modified version of
PIMP_City_Of_Kings_1 that has walls that will print much better.
- Monster & Boss Stat Bar (3x): A modified version of
StatBarHolder_2mm with more space for thicker cardboard.
- Heroes & Bosses: A loose bin to hold all the hero and boss cardboard.
- I simplified this by just making a box for these instead of trays that held them without there feet on. I don't have issues finding the ones I need as we play.
- You can print Heroes & Bosses - Solid instead of your printer has issues with the honeycomb.
- Direction & Skills: This is
PIMP_City_Of_Kings_13 combined into one model as they really don't need to be separate.
- You can print the originals if you prefer.
- Player Bits (4x): I changed to separate bins with lids for the player bits so they can be handed out and to save some space/materials.
- These are a bit more precise than the rest of the parts. You will want to print them at .1mm or .15m and a bit slower. Once printed and cleaned you may need to do a bit of sanding or cut down the "snap" on the ends of the lid to get a smooth slide action.
- Scenario Cards: This is an unmodified version of
I don't know the exact differences with the KS version or any planed adding. This was based on a design for the Deluxe Edition Big Box which seams to be the same size as my non-deluxe version. There is also plenty of extra space at the top of the box and its on corner if you have more stuff.