Business card holder is a modification of my original Desktop Nameplate
and Desktop Nameplate for single or dual extrusion
1) The business card holder is an optional addition to the desktop namplate.
2) Choice of Google fonts: Anton, Archivo Black, Baloo, BreeSerif-Regular, Courgette, FrancoisOne-Regular, Montserrat, and Roboto-Black
3) The nameplate volume is slightly increased (affecting printed height).
4) The nameplate volume is designed to act as a weighted base. I have been successful using aquarium gravel. It is clean and can be easily handled using a paper tube cut on an angle (see photo).
5) Can print as a single unit or multiple pieces for dual extrusion.
There is a need to weigh down the base to balance the weight of the business cards due to the geometry.
Set your slicer to 0.3 mm per layer, 4 bottom layers / 4 top layers and 5% infill in a grid pattern. Pause the print at 16.4 mm. Fill it with the aquarium gravel.
I have been successful using aquarium gravel. It is clean and can be easily handled using a paper tube cut on an angle (see photo).
Change the filament at 18.2 mm for the lettering.