All credit goes to tom_sky (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3433910) and Turbo_SunShine (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3410792) for the models,.
The photo was the printed model scaled to 200%.
(1) The black monocle was made with a filament swap at the correct height. I used the Prusa website: (https://www.prusaprinters.org/color-print/)
(2) Flexi Rex has a bevel on the printing surface. My first two attempts failed because the four segments of the tail kept dislodging from the build surface. I used a brim to get good adhesion. You could also use a glue stick or something similar.
(3) I recommend printing the head at a lower infill than the rest of the body. Flexi Rex tends to be unstable because the head is heavy. This issue is made worse with the hat. Reducing the weight of the head or adding weight to the tail should help.
Supports are needed for the hat.