Fan Duct for JG Aurora family (made for A1 but should work for A3 and A5 too)
Because of A1 construction I needed to remix fanduct or have a try with my own project (don't try o use A5/A3 fanducts on A1, you can break it or dmg the printer - more in 'design' part).
Thats how Toucan born.
I tried to make air flow easier inside (more curved walls).
One side is much smaller because of 'end stop' on one side and hotend on other.
If you have some problems or want me to change sth just leave a comment.
Tree support (exerimental on Cura) works better than normal supports (but you can use it, only 'touching buildplate' should be needed).
I used 'branch angle" of 20.
I'ts good to use brim too (few lines).
A5/A3 thingiverse fanducts don't fit in A1 (most of them are too wide and can stuck or break when hit Z-axis end stop).
I made one photo of how much space we can have when using Toucan (f.e. BlowHard would hit end stop).
So I was forced to first remix a fanduct (but it was too much work to fit well and not melt coz of hotend)
I used Blender 3D (2.8 for main work and 2.7 for '3D print toolbox' addon).
Taken mesurements from original fan duct and extruder.
Partially inspired by BlowHard 3000 and Scorpio.
Made one prototype with PLA. It worked better than original JG A1
Then it was used to print improved version with PET-G.
After that I made a few little changes in the file so it should work even better.