This Project uses the original model 1965 Sunbeam by skipstitch. Please show love by liking the original design. Thank you skipstitch for the wonderful design,
My remix was to turn it into a bank or night light.
- Because of the design I included two plug holes (two coin slots with separate reservoirs
; one under hood and one under trunk).
- Includes coin slot plug and tea light plug to fit Amazon;s Samyo 30mm diameter by 25mm tea lights.
- Broke down the accessory parts so you may print parts is the color you would like.
- Made the wheels turn and attached them to the body with axles.
- Cut off the bottom of the body slightly so it will sit more on the bed to print a little cleaner without so much bed support.
- Added file Sunbeam V2 - Body blank for those who want to print a non-bank version with rolling wheels. 7-13-2019.
I listed this as in-process because I have't printed the v2 body yet. The V1 body is listed under skipstitch's makes listing if you would like to see it.
If you have any questions or suggestions, p;ease let me know. Thank you for looking. Enjoy!
206/50c, 2mm for all wall layers, no infill for the body, 100% for other items,cut out plug, use bed support for most items, clean up with a file and to fit parts.
Used Tinkercad and Cura...in Tinkercad, find dadmezz, copy objects, select ungroup to see the construction.