Ive got my old HTPC back and tried to turn the Q07B-Case into something useable.
Problems the Q07 has:
- ATX-PSU mounted the way its mounted...
- Pretty much no airflow at all
Two big problems. This is why i did the following things:
- Drilled and cutted the back to fit a SFX PSU
- Cutted a 120mm fan place in the front
- Screwed the SSDs on the Sidepanel
- Modified a GTX1050ti to fit in the case
- Mounted a 80mm fan in the back
- Removed the 5.25" holder
- Screamed in german because ive cut myself on the case
To achieve this mod you can just cut out the back for the PSU and make a place for a fan in the front. That was also my initial thought, but what do i have the printers for?
Just download a 120mm fan grill for the front to make it a bit more fancy.
I am going to upload cutting templates for the front and back also!
Added the 5.25" cover. Just glue it to the case and you will be fine.