I adjusted the Smart rap Core extruder mount to accommodate a particular fan by moving the proximity sensor mount back some. I also added a cable chain mounting point. This is a work in progress and remains untested at present
Update 2-9-2019: Printed and Tested.
There was a collision problem causing the pieces not to fit.
I was able to trim to fit the print and it is a nice improvement.
I have uploaded a version that should work without needing trimmed/filed.
I also decided to run the extruder clip bolts all the way
through the carriage using 1/8 in. toggle bolts 3 in. long.
I put one of 4 bolts in the base to hold it while i drilled the holes through the carriage.
It seemed strong enough that i didn't see a need for the other 3 base -> carriage bolts.
The whole thing may, or may not, be able to be held on with 2 bolts even.