A very minimal, yet apparently effective, cylindrical dice tower.
This was done because most of the other designs have parts that don't really print well without supports. There is nothing tricky on this one: no overhangs and no angles shallower than 45 degrees. The walls are also quite thin to minimize material use and give a bit more "bounce" when a die hits a surface.
As it happens, my family is pretty tough on dice towers. After being knocked onto a hardwood floor a few times, the original design cylinder cracked. The revised design is very similar, but a tad improved with thicker walls... and I printed it with double walls to give more strength. It's the version printed part white and part blue (because the white spool ran out just as it reached printing the slide that fits in the base) with the black dice. The base is unchanged.
It prints as two parts: the cylinder (white, printed upside down) and the base (blue). The white part simply fits inside the blue part and can be held in place by glue, etc. -- I used a little piece of VHB tape on the back. The particular white filament I used tends to print a bit "clumpy," but for this I really didn't care, so it was a good way to use up some of that filament.
The plates in the cylinder that randomize the dice are held at an easy-to-print 45 degrees rather than the much shallower angles used in most others. This gives the dice more velocity, but they still seem to bounce around enough to be well randomized.