Recently I became interested in F1, so I decided to design some tracks with their elevation.
They will be available in three formats: either with their original elevation scale, 3x and 5x superelevated. All circuits are in scale to each other.
Leave me a comment if you wish me working on a specific track first, but I intend to design all the tracks of the 2019 season.
I would be happy to get some feedback on how good they print, to see if I have to change some settings.
These circuits will have to be reworked:
- 21/01/2019 added the Belgian GP circuit.
- 22/02/2019 added the Australian GP circuit.
- 10/02/2019 added the Bahrain GP circuit.
- 13/04/2019 added the Chinese GP circuit.
- 22/04/2019 added the Azerbaijan GP circuit.
- 04/05/2019 added the Spanish GP circuit.
- 24/05/2019 added the Monaco GP circuit.
- 22/06/2019 added the French GP circuit.
- 04/07/2019 added the Canadian GP circuit.
These circuits are definitive:
- 14/07/2019 added the Singapore GP circuit.
- 10/10/2019 added the Russian GP circuit.
- 10/10/2019 added the Italian GP circuit.
- 10/10/2019 added the Japanese GP circuit.