This is a z-axis stabilizer, designed to work with the bearings found in the fidget spinners you no longer use... 22mm x 8mm x 7mm
I basically needed this to provide support for the Z-Axis Manual Adjustment Knob I added.
Update 2019.02.03 added 0.3mm between crossbar and z-axis lead screw.
- Insert bearings into printed stabilizer
- Remove the 4 screws holding the top crossbar
- Slide the Z-Axis Stabilizer onto the left end of the crossbar
- Reattach the top bar do not fully tighten screws down yet
- Turn the z-axis lead screw until the assembly is close to the top
- Tighten down the 4 top bar screws
Now you can download and print baschz's Z-Axis Manual Adjustment Knob
Overview and Background
Lesson Plan and Activity