This is really just a test to see how well this type of design prints and glues together, before I make a larger maze that uses a lot more plastic. But I thought I'd put it out there to see what you all thought of it. It uses a 16mm marble. I'm not sure if it's standard size or not. It came with the game KerPlunk.
After making a big maze with the first design, I concluded that gluing a cube together sucks. So I made the 2nd design so none was needed. Print 2 each of version 2's sides, 8 of the edges with cubes, and 4 of the small edge pieces.
The 3rd design is for 7/16" ~ 11mm ball bearings.
The 4th design is easier to print and comes off the bed without breaking. This is the one I'm going with for my big mazes. The pieces link together and stay that way while the glue dries. I'm sorry, I won't be uploading the files for the big mazes. I would love to share them with you all. I'm selling finished ones and don't want to compete with people who steal designs.
https://www.aftcra.com/mazes if you'd like to buy one.