DJI OSMO POCKET PROTECTIVE CASE + GIMBAL CAP
I wasn't too happy with the original Osmo Pocket case since it takes too long to get the Osmo out of it. Using a case with a separated gimbal cover is way more conveniant since you just need to remove the cap to get the Osmo ready while the Osmo stays inside the body case all time to give a good protection and provide a good grip.
This set of case and gimbal cover is simple to print but also useful to attach the Osmo to any kind of Gopro mount.
Hint: the case (without Gopro connector) also prints fine with flexible TPU which provides a very good grip feeling. However, the gimbal cap sould be printed with a rigid filament (PLA or ABS). TPU won't work here.
Slide-in protective case. Provides a perfect and strong fit. Gives access to SD card and all USB ports and does not block the gimbal so the Osmo can be used with the case attached.Two case versions included: with or without Gopro connector.
Snap-On cap to protect the gimbal. Can be used as a stand-alone or together with the case. Two versions of the cap included: a simple snap-on cap and one with a movable latch. Latter one is a print-in-place model - no need to assemble any parts, print and ready to use.
• Case with & without Gopro connector (two versions)
• Cap with or without moveable latch
• Case with back air vents to prevent heating
• Operating buttons are easily accessible
• Anti-slip textures on the sides
• Side USB connector hole
• Bottom USB plug hole
• SD card hole
• Print in the provided position
• Flow: 110%
• Layer height max. 0.2mm
• Infill: 10% - 15% (recommended: "Cubic")
• Supports: none for the case, for the cap use "touching Buildplate"