This is a stand for the Osmo Pocket that has many features:
• It starts out as a good solid stand to allow a free-standing Osmo Pocket.
• It has a standard 1/4-20 hole for Tripod mounting.
• It has a slot in the bottom to allow a 90-degree USB-c Power cord to charge the Osmo while free standing or while mounted on a tripod.
• It has an accessory adapter slot for storing the Lightning or USB-c Adapter. Or you can store the little adapter slot cover here.
• It has a "sound port". This may be the only stand that lets sound get to the small microphone port on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket. Both microphones are working for you now.
• It's nice and compact so it's easy to store and transport.
• It's snug and secure. It'll hold your Osmo Pocket just right.
Not all 90-degree USB-c connectors will fit here. Some are larger than others. I specifically sought out a nice compact one so that I could keep the stand low-profile. The one I got is found on Amazon here: https://tinyurl.com/ybq2ytbh
This THING is a second version of my original Osmo Pocket Tripod Stand found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3321058
This new version is shorter (to be more transportable) and has the 90-degree power slot. I slightly relocated the tripod thread as well.
And I now have a new tripod adapter plate for the DJI Wireless Module:
Also, a storage sleeve for the Freewell Filters:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3402220 Filter Storage
I used 5 perimeters so that there would be lots of material around the tripod hole.
A thin layer choice (0.10) is worth the wait.