MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now


Battery dispenser dual : AAA & AA

by fafabienman Jan 15, 2019
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

Really nice design but it does not dispense without jamming after about the 3rd battery. Needs work.

Getting only 3 batteries out of it before it jams makes it mostly worthless. I'm on the 4th iteration of a fix (and up to 6 batteries dispensed before it jams, with a goal of no jams), but since the creator has decided "no derivatives" I guess I will be keeping the design for myself.

It came out nice but the batteries don't dispense. :-( At least it looks nice and I have a box to keep the batteries in.

Hey, this design needs work. The AA battery side will not naturally dispense more than 3 batteries at a time. Thank you for the upload.

10 hours to print?!?! I need to sort my batteries NOW. Not in 10 hours, not in 9 hours, NOW. So I'll look for one that prints in under 6 hours.

I keep from 20-100 AA's at all times!

Who even has this many batteries on hand at the same time...

You obviously don’t shop at Costco…. LOL

Or have children. I need a bigger one.

My batteries get stuck if you put in more than 5.

It took almost 16 hours!!!!!!!. And then, the batteries get stuck after the 3 o 4 firsts :(

Anyone has one that actually works? My batteries just get stuck and down slide down

Printed with a 0.6mm nozzle and 100% infill, as using the larger nozzle size and 0.3mm vertical step really reduced the print time.

actually super printed, but I have cavities in between, see picture
I used slic3r with 0.2 layer height and 100% infill
Why is that?

Hello, you print without support?

Printed fine and works great. Better than the small cardboard box I was using by far!

I have printed a few battery dispensers, most have issues feeding. Does this one feed well, even when full?

I printed this, and am just going to reply to myself. It would feed for 3 AA and 4 AAA batteries, then need to be messed with to get the next battery to feed.

Just in the middle of a print and noticed how slow it was for a relatively simple shape. The speed loss appeared to be the infill as it's a constant tiny zigzag on all walls. I re-sliced it at 100% and, at the expense of about 8m of filament, the print works out about 3 hours faster (ender3).

Same here with Cura 4. But still takes more than 10 hours :(

I noticed this problem as well with Cura (3.6 / 4.0 beta). I fixed it by very slightly decreasing the line width (from 0.4 to 0.396) which eliminated most of the infill and greatly improved the print time.

Yes depend of the infill...
Thx for your feedback.