I've added a bridge to the rook benchmark, potentially making it even more challenging.
Successfully printed on my Anycubic Photon, I will be testing it on my FDM within the next week or so.
No support needed on DLP / SLA / SLS. I am yet to test on FDM, will be interested to know other people's results.
Clean and cure:
The usual process for a resin-based machine, Clean it with cleaning alcohol whilst wearing a suitable mask and gloves. Then cut support material off and sand the dimples. Then cure (TBH I leave mine in a window for a few days to cure it because I'm cheap like that)
Imported the Rook STL into SolidWorks as a solid body, and then modelled a basic bridge.
SolidWorks then decided it was going to crash continiously, so I added the brickwork using Materialise Magics, cutting the joints out using the Boolean tool.