- Max silence - designed to use Noctua 3x NF A4*20 Fan (https://noctua.at/en/products/fan/nf-a4x20-5v)
- Perfect cooling for bridges
- Adjustability for normal/volcano heater blocks - no need to switch parts. And you can also adjust height of airflow on the nozzle.
- Optional mount for autoleveling system is specific place with maxed rigidity.
- Cable management even for BL touch cables.
- Rigid backplate, which utilizes all availible stock screwholes of CR10
BL Touch offset dimensions:
Z is adjustable by screws
To use this mount you will need about 10 M3 screws and 2 small bolts in some case in addition to stock CR10 and Bl touch ones.
1.You can print all parts using PETG, but I suggest you to print at least one central blower using ABS, because it touches E3D radiator, which can reach hight temps in some conditions.
- Supports is needed for center_blower
I made about 50 tests of blower designs to minimize turbulence and create predictable, even and straight airflow from blowers. I also did about 10 test prints to ensure in printability and exclude some miner issues.
All tests were made using datasheet of Noctua NF-A4x20
Final flow results you can see below.
Flow speed exceeds 5m/s
Perfectly aligned max pressure spot
Near zero turbulence out streams