I really love the original design by Drip, especially the minimalistic design, but I personally want my 18650s to be protected slightly better. Thanks @Drip, big fan of your channel!
So this is pretty much the same design, just a bit stronger all around.
The idea is to use this with your FPV Goggles. I mainly use NCR18650 cells.
- Stronger walls
- Stronger top and bottom cover
- Separate top and bottom lid for easier printing
- Holes for screw-heads to completely think into part
- Thinner holes for better grip of M3 screws
For a full pack you will need:
- Printed parts
- Two 18650 cells
- Four M3 screws with at least 10mm length
- Power cable
- Balancing cable
March 1st 2019: Uploaded new top and bottom STL with bigger holes for the screws and made the top cover thicker for easier printing.
-- PLA / PETG / ABS
- Using PETG or ABS for a stronger case
- Using support for top and bottom lids
- Print 100% scale