Once my CNC router build (https://openbuilds.com/builds/fixed-gantry-cnc-router-with-old-industrial-supplies.6536/) was far enough along to start using the dust shoe I originally designed (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2806963), I realized that it was decreasing my usable Z-axis travel. So I completely redesigned it.
It's designed to work with:
1x clamp like this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Camco-39553-Twist-It-Clamps-for-attaching-RV-Sewer-Hose-Fittings-Pack-of-2/14504314
2x round magnets, 1/2" x 1mm thick (although I'm thinking 2-3mm thick would be better)
64mm diameter trim router (Harbor Freight)
30mm internal diameter vacuum hose
But it's all parametric so you can change what you need to. The idea is that the magnets are glued into the magnet recesses (although the piece secured to the router was printed with supports accidentally and the holes were tight enough that the magnets snapped in place... the bottom piece was printed with the magnet holes pointing up and were loose enough that glue was needed). The vinyl I used was a $1 sample from JoAnn's Fabric & Crafts cut to 12" long and 2" wide prior to gluing to the bottom piece and sliding the band around the outside (you can see that I also taped and used clamps to hold the vinyl flat but that was probably unnecessary). The .stl of the band is for a solid block - it's meant to be printed in vase mode with 0 top and bottom layers.
Update: I've since changed my spindle and downloaded someone else's design instead of tweaking this one. If I were to print this one again, I'd recommend making the magnet holes deeper so that several of the thin magnets I used could be used (or resized for larger magnets) so that it's more difficult for the bottom part to separate from the top. I also didn't have as great of success using the vinyl so I switched to using the bristles removed from a Dollar Tree broom.