After trying the original, this is almost a complete re-imagining of its design that I've remixed. The original did work well, but I had several issues with it that I decided to fix with my own design.
I wanted the hose to attach from the front, not the side as it reduced the usable width of my machine. The original design could sit in front of the router instead of the side, but it wasn't symmetrical and my OCD kicked in.
Within the first few days, the pin on the original broke and I found myself just using the dewalt ring to adjust the height. It worked well without the pin, but the original would sometimes slip out of the ring. I thickened the interface slightly and now they snap together snuggly.
The biggest change is to the brush ring. The original used a very rigid brush strip from McMaster that I had an extremely hard time working with. I modified the design to use a flexible brush that is much easier to work with. It requires roughly ~11 3/4" of the brush strip - just shy of the minimum order length of 12".
To mold the flexible brush, heat up a bowl of water in the microwave for several minutes and then place the brush strip in the hot water. After 30~60 seconds, take it out of the hot water and insert it into the dust shoe, molding it into shape. Allow it to fully dry and verify it has taken the correct shape before using a touch of hot glue to secure it to the dust shoe.
The 1" brush strip can be ordered here: https://www.mcmaster.com/7900t1
The 2" brush strip can be ordered here: https://www.mcmaster.com/7900t5
Mine in the photos was printed in ABS and was finished with an acetone bath. It uses the 2" brush strip. The hose I'm using is a 35mm Bosch that works great. It can be purchased here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AV78B