This handbag has an outside pocket for your smart phone. Put a bit of Velcro(TM) on the smartphone to secure it in the handbag. The handle may be removed and replaced with a flexible shoulder strap.
I will put the shoulder strap on 3dPrintFileMarket.com for download in a couple days. The dress and the shoes in the picture above will be available on 3d Print File Market before October 31, 2014. This is not just another 3d printing website. It is the home of The Original Technology Accelerator App that will change the world.
To print the handbag with soluble support and ABS as one complete handbag with no assembly required, print the following files;
1. The handbag's support - nhandbag1pciii.stl
2. The handbag - phandbag1pciii(1).stl
3. The handle - branchhandle.stl
4. The handle's support - negbranchhandle.stl
5. Bolt that holds handle to handbag, oil threads with vegetable oil - handbagbolt.stl
6. Nut that retains bolt that holds handle to handbag - handbagnut.stl
To print the handbag with a single extruder 3D Printer with ABS, you do not need to choose the "support" setting on your 3D printer. Print the following files, remove the designed supports with a sharp hobby knife and glue the pieces together by putting an acetone-ABS slurry on both pieces and pressing them together. To make acetone-ABS slurry, put tiny flakes of ABS in a dropper bottle of acetone. Shake the dropper bottle periodically for 24 hours. After gluing the pieces together, allow 24 hours for the glue to set before using;
1. bagphholder(1).stl - holds cell phone in handbag. You can secure cell phone either by using a bit of Velcro(TM) with the fuzzy loop side on the handbag so that the hard hooks won't damage your clothing if you use the handbag without a cell phone. You may also secure your cell phone by gluing a bit of sponge to the handbag to wedge the cell phone securely against the handbag.
2. bodyii(1).stl - main body of the handbag.
3. femalelatch.stl - female latch that secures handbag's lid. Print with the largest flat surface on the print surface.
4. handbagbolt.stl - bolt that holds handle to handbag. Oil the bolt with vegetable oil so that it screws on smoothly without breaking because the fit is a little tight.
5. handbagnut.stl - nut that retains bolt that holds handle to handbag.
6. handlewtabs.stl - handbag's handle.
7. hingecap.stl - keeps lid in place.
8. holeforpeg.stl - retains handle to screw.
9. lidii(2).stl - handbag's lid.
10. malelatch.stl - male latch that secures handbag's lid. Print with prongs flat on print surface.
11. topedgeii(1).stl - the top of the handbag that the lid secures to.