The original that I remaked this from is great, probably even better if you're using flexible filament. The PLA one I made, saved my wife's Novolog from breaking many times. The problem is, if you're using PLA, the lid is held on with friction. If it's too loose, it falls off. If it's too tight, the container breaks as you force it in. So I decided to make a version with a screw-on lid. Version 2 includes cutouts to make it easier to remove empty bottles.
To get nice clean threads, I printed that part of the model @ 0.1mm layer height with a speed of 30mm/sec. If you print too fast the threads can get pulled off into the open center. The rest I left at 0.2mm.