The Hypercube 300 Dual Z Remix
A 100% compatible & complete 3D Printed Parts Kit specifically made for the ZYLtech Hypercube 300x300x300 Dual-Z DIY Full Kit with 12v Heat Bed Premium Option!
Hardware Required to build this 3D Printer
• 1 x Zyltech Hypercube 300x300x300 Dual-Z DIY Full Kit with 12v Heat Bed Premium Option
Update V2.0 listing will include mounts for the Basic Heat Bed Option as well
• 1 x 3D Print of The Hypercube 300 Dual Z Remix
I created this listing with the goal of successfully sourcimg a complete & compatible 3D printed parts kit for the Zyltech Hypercube 300 Dual Z DIY Full Kit.
BOM in Thing Files
The parts kit is a combination of listings available here on Thingiverse:
- Hypercube by Tech2c ( The Original Hypercube )
- Hypercube 300 by AdrianM1972 ( Remix of Tech2c )
- Hypercube Evolution by SCOTT_3D ( Inspired by Tech2c )
- Various 2020 extrusion compatible listings
- Hashtagdavi part remixes; required for hardware compatibility.
Updates Road Map
Current Revision: 1.4
• Revision 2.0 will be posted here in the coming days with the following:
- read me documentation for revision history & critical information
- marlin 2.0 firmware complete package
- source files for all printed parts
- BOM for printed parts
- BOM for printer
- filament sensor, Filament filter, spool holder, & Bowden extruder in a complete ptfe connected system
- bed mounts for basic heat bed option
- new ramps 1.4/Arduino mega 2560 enclosure
- new mosfet enclosure
- new PSU / power outlet switch lower enclosure
- wiring / cable management mounts
- X Carrier Cable Chain / Drag Chain
- PDF build guide instructions using CAD digital assembly render images
- FULL CAD ; A360 Link provided to download any format desired
A Personal Request to All Hypercube 300 Dual Z Remix Users
Please, I am looking for responses for Feedback. Of which any and all is more than welcome. To help me improve this for everyone, as I plan to keep this a fully open source printer build ! I am hoping to meet and exceed your expectations; sorry about the wait! It's coming and I'm making it perfect for y'all I promise!
Again, Please; any suggestions, feedback, concerns, requests....
Also, Don't hesitate to message me! Thank you for your time and...
Happy Printing & Enjoy