VESA 100 adapter for my HP 24fw monitors. I wanted something with more solid material around the attachment points, and lowers the monitor a bit to fit the stand better.
It should also work for the 22" and 27" models as well as the ea / er / es series and other HP monitors with the same stand.
It feels solid printed in PLA. No play on my setup and doesn't seem to have any more bounce than the stock stand.
Designed for M5 mounting screws
- 2x M2.5 x 8mm screws
- 4x M5 screws, washers, nuts
- Remove the stock stand.
- Unscrew the 2 tiny screws on the bottom of the plastic sleeve.
- Pull the plastic sleeve off the metal prongs.
- Seat the adapter and put in the M2.5 screws.
With the print settings below:
- Filament used: 73.35g (24.59m)
- Approximate print time: 6h 52m
5 layers top
5 layers bottom