Wanted to mount my GoPro on my bow for hunting. This fits the third hole down on the riser of a Hoyt Powermax. As you see in the pictures it screws together decently. The parts shown are the prototype parts in PLA. I would suggest using a high infill percent and extra perimeters for strength. Just in case you bump it or whatever while using it. I know the pictures show the base sticking off the shelf a bit but I figure that considering how crazy strong the adhesive is on the GoPro bases it should be fine. I didn't want to have the shelf stick out too far for fear it would weaken it too much. This is my first attempt at using a picture to make a model in Fusion 360. So go easy on me :) STL's are orientated how I think is strongest. Obviously you do it how you want. Open to suggestions on how to do it differently.
2 M3 x 25 socket head bolts
2 M3 hex nuts
1 M3 x 18 socket head bolt (hole is self taping for this one)
Your Choice PETG or better
I used Amazon Basics PLA for the prototype. Will be using Prusa PETG for the print I mount to my bow.