Every parts need no support except one, shaft.
Shaft need support from touching.
You need materials as follow.
- m4 bolt 12mm, nut - 4 sets
- 30mm diameter rubber band - two
- glue (loctite 401)
- more rubber band or gum tape for tires
I tried to design assemble it easy but It takes some effort.
- Print things.
- Assemble it with care refer to pictures I uploaded.
If your truck tire slip, you may wrap around tire with another rubber band.
- Mechanism of breaking is bumper slide, hook release and rotate hinge.
--> so make sure the bumper slide smoothly
--> make sure the hook fits tight for frame hinge flat near 180 degree.
--> if there is a gap, stick something spacer. if it too tight, need some filing.
- Truck Cab need 3 rectangle parts from breaking truck_shaft.stl. Stick it into cab's lower edge. It helps truck cab fit on the body. (In my picture, it looks hexagonal parts but I re-designed it)
If you need some advice or have any questions, comment it I will answer that.
Put m4 bolt and nut make hinge rotate
Set rubber band
assemble rear shaft and glue rubber band
I added some spacer on hook to make it tight (make frame flat)
in this picture add-ons look hexagon, but you will print it rectangle